Saturday, June 12, 2010

Swinging through the trees....

Disclaimer:  The following event was completely safe.  Our kids safety is our first priority.  If you know the Taylor's, you know safety is our middle name  =).  So we don't want any frantic calls from the grandparents!

Now on to the good stuff.  We had a GREAT day ziplining with Wingnuts Canopy Tours.  And when I say "we", I mean all 5 of us!  Luke and I had little faith that Zeke would go for it.  In fact, we pictured a huge meltdown, and me staying with him while Luke and the other 2 went on to do the tour.  To our complete SHOCK, Zeke did it, and loved it!

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.









and a little taste of what the rainy season is like


2 comments:

  1. Amy, I am so thrilled for your family! And totally envious. What an adventure. I think about your kids telling their kids where their parents took them and how much they invested in them even at such a young age. You inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks awesome. you look like you could work there. all strong and fit and adventurous.

    ReplyDelete