Sunday, June 27, 2010

My baby is 3

Zeke had the little celebration at his preschool on Friday, so we decided to make his real birthday a family party.  Honestly, I couldn't handle the stress of trying to get food and people to another party, and I think this was more Zeke's style.  

Here he is modeling the shirt I made for him.  He's a pretty cute 3 year old if I do say so myself.

This is a Family picture.  Luke was video-chatting with us so he could be a part of the "party".


We got him a little bug catcher kit, as we thought he could really find some good ones here in Costa Rica.  He loved it.  

Thanks you Uncle Brian, Aunt Lisa & Jake for the puzzle book.  He already played with it tonight.

It was a mellow but good day.  Not one tantrum.  Yay for me =)

Happy Birthday to my baby.  I love you more than you'll ever know!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Zeke!! And Genevieve!! And my baby is 6!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that once your youngest is three . . . whole new world. Let me know. It could just be urban legend like the one that says mom's brain makes a comeback.

    ReplyDelete