Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm just gross.




It's back!  Wendy's 2nd annual DMV (Dirty MiniVan) Contest.  Although I don't have a minivan, my Chevy Tahoe is just as embarrassed.  

Let's just get right to it. 

 The view from the drivers seat.
Trader Joe's shopping bag that I always forget to bring in, random papers, Softball bucket & equipment, extra skirt, mail, bag of diapers/wipes, and a bag of baby toys I need to give away.


Passengers seat, other view
Mexican blanket (I've had for like 20 years), broken bag spilling the baby toys I need to give away.  Every time I made a hard left turn "Old MacDonald" would start playing from the tractor.


Center Console

Goofy (or is it Pluto) Pez dispenser, binky clip we haven't used in months, green container of bandaids, receipts, pencils and who knows what else.


 2nd Row behind drivers seat
 Jacket, soft-sided cooler from who knows when (or what's in it), diaper bag, extra clothes, diapers, (and let's be honest, I have no idea what all that crap is)


2nd Row, other side
another sweatshirt, and a really gross filthy carseat



3rd Row
sweatshirt, backpack, crumbs...this area actually looks clean!  Relatively speaking =)



Back trunk area
Another bag of ?  Maybe change of clothes, diapers?  Stroller, 2 camping chairs, and yes, a potty seat =) I think I should get extra points for having a toilet in my car.  Does it get any grosser? 


There you have it.  I feel more exposed than if I were posting naked pictures of myself on the internet.  

Tomorrow's the day to clean it out!

or the next day....


4 comments:

  1. I love that you have music to remind you of the love that lives in your car. Turn left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you via this link of posts and your post is even funnier than the last one I read! I SO identify with the potty in the car, I've considered that one a few times and my friend actually DOES bring hers all the time!

    The ONE & ONLY reason our car is clean right now is because it's new and we're still in that honeymoon stage thinking we'll keep it that way (lol...I can't stop laughing at that idea!)

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete