Sunday, April 25, 2010

So proud

Can I just say how proud I am?  Last night was the Mutli Cultural Fair at the school.

Genevieve & Dane were each in a performance.  They did great!  


There was some sort of communication error in Genevieve's class and the ball got dropped for the costumes....right into my lap!  I spent the last 2 weeks making 13 skirts (with some help on the hems & sashes).
Good times! (note the sarcasm).

 And Dane.  I thought he would completely pitch a fit about having to dance.

He surprised me!

And how cute is he?????
Love them! =)


















****And yes, those are his white felt shoes peeking out the bottom of his pants =)


2 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job! I'm not a seamstress by any stretch of the imagination, so I am dumbfounded by people who can make anything that doesn't look like a sack. :)

    Your kids (and you) are gorgeous.

    (I hope you enjoy Sugar Tails Recipe Box.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures! thank you for sharing them.

    And, thank you for leaving a comment back to me about Jody's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete