Saturday, January 3, 2009

Home!

We got in this afternoon.  Luke, Dane & Zeke came to pick us up at SFO airport.  I was so excited to see Zeke.  Of course all the boys too, but especially Zeke.  He was the only one I couldnt' talk to on the phone (or at least hear his voice, since he STILL doesn't talk).  And babies change so much so fast.

Can I just tell you how he just about broke my heart?  

Seriously.

When he saw me, the look on his face was indescribable.  It was NOT joy or happiness.  It was confusion, a little anger, and just plain unhappiness to see me.  
When I put my arms out to him he pulled away and clung to Luke.  

I think he had come to terms with the thought that I was gone forever, and had settled into a life with daddy.  And I came home and threw a wrench in what he thought was reality.

He has been hot and cold with me all evening.  

Sometimes he would come sit in my lap, and other times only daddy would do.

Seriously broke my heart =(.


I will be updating my other posts with pictures and more info, so scroll down in the next couple of days.

Adios amigos!


No comments:

Post a Comment