Monday, November 3, 2008

Huge blog snaphoo!

Well if you're here, you obviously found me! 

Yesterday I made a fatal mistake when I accidentally deleted my Google Account.  I lost all access to my 2 blogs.  I spent literally like 10 hours online trying to fix the problem.  It's not fixable.  Not unless someone inside Google decides to undelete my account out of the goodness of their heart. They don't restore accounts.  It's possible, but they don't.  (I was so desperate persistent, that I actually contacted like 60 google employees through facebook asking for assistance.  Unfortunately, of the 4 that got back to me, none were any help).  So if you're reading this, and you know a Google employee, feel free to plead my case.  

So here we are.  New blog address.  And no one can find me!  Unless of course you are on my e-mail distribution list.  But anyone who found the blog through the web, and who had book-marked it, it has just vanished.  So here's my plea to you.  If you have a blog, would you do a little post with a link to this new blog?  Maybe some of my old readers will find me that way.  

Above is the latest auction item.  I don't know the best way to handle the auction since the blog disappeared mid-auction, and had about 5 bids.  I guess the only fair thing to do is start the auction over.  

Oh this has been a sad 24 hours.  I have a lot to do to restore this blog.  And it's going to take a loooong time.  Insert sad face.  

Anyhow, scroll down and check out the latest auction.  Again, any help on getting the word out about the auctions would be greatly appreciated.  It's hard to have a blog auction with no readers.  Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment