Monday, November 24, 2008

Auction #7 - Gaaaawgeous Painting

This painting is an original by artist Randy Lipsey (a friend of the Berry's). 

It's done with spray paint and has a graffiti style to it. It is 4ft x 4ft (yes, you read that right - 4 FEET by 4 FEET) in size and is on a smooth plywood canvas.  

I LOVE this painting, and think the winning bidder is going to be quite "blecky" (a word my friend and I made up for blessed and lucky =) )


Auction Rules/Details

The auction begins NOW, and ends NEXT Monday (Dec 1st) 9:00 pm PST. 
YES, A 1 WEEK AUCTION!  
I know a lot of people are traveling for Thanksgiving and I want to make sure everyone has a chance to see this cool piece of art.

You place your bid by posting a comment in THIS POST with your bid amount. Please bid in increments of $5 - and higher.  Whoever is the highest bid at the time the auction ends (9:00pm - NEXT Monday) is the winner.

I am not sure what the shipping costs will be, but I'm going to see if the artist has any insight to this.  Will update if/when I get any more info about shipping.

The entire amount of the winning bid will go directly to the

Do I hear $25.....???

***PS*** ~ If you link to this post on your blog, Facebook or your online yahoo group or whatever, you get bonus points......in heaven =)

3 comments:

  1. I'll start the bidding out at $25.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a friend of Wendy Hagens....just so you don't think I'm a random stalker type. Anyhow- I saw the piece you were auctioning but not until the bidding was done:( So sad. Any chance of buying another piece like that? My husband loves it! And being adoptive parents ourselves love the idea of giving to another family's fund. My email is mrkeeble@yahoo.com Thanks so much! Melissa

    ReplyDelete