Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Two blogs, too many?


I'm trying to keep 2 blogs going - this one and my "family" one.  I originally thought they were too separate to combine, and would have two different audiences (or readers).  But now I'm feeling like it's getting harder and harder to keep them separate, because they are both me.  And my life and thoughts really aren't separate.  
So what to do!?
I want your opinions!
Do I keep separate?  Or do I combine?
If I combine, anyone know the best way to do that?

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I read both of your blogs when I can. I think you could just start each posting in your one blog with "family" or "justice" then the reader can know what you are writing about. Or just write what you want since it is all about you and your family and your adventures. I also just wanted to let you know I am still around and hope to not be "weeded or plucked." Love to you and Luke and the kids. I can't believe how big they are getting.

    ReplyDelete