Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Auction #2 Super Sneak Peak


The second auction to raise money for
IJM will be next week!  The item is done and ready to go, but I wanted to give plenty of heads up so nobody misses it.  The auction will begin next Tuesday and end at 9:00pm PST Thursday night.  


This is just a portion of the beautiful item, just enough to intrigue you - hopefully.
So come back next Tuesday (if not before) so you can have a looksey.


aaaannnnddd.....
I'm going to be having a give-away to all my Justice Seekers! 
I will have a drawing in 2 weeks - on October 8th.  Item will be revealed as soon as I finish it - hopefully in a couple days.  I was just too excited to wait to post about it.  To enter, all you have to do is click on the "Follow this Blog" link to the right, and sign up as a follower.  I will be drawing a name from one of the Calling For Justice (CFJ) followers.  I may even video-tape the drawing so you know it ain't rigged =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment