Friday, March 27, 2009

Using the Force here at Taylor Trash

Our little Dane Luke is turning 5, and wants to ring in his birthday Star Wars style.
So we are knee-deep in Darth Vadar, r2d2, light sabers, and jedi training prep.   Should be a yoda fun. Get it? Yoda, instead of loada, or load of....
I crack myself up.

Invites....







My homemade stand-up in progress.  In this picture I haven't attached it to the cardboard yet.  I have to say I think it turned out really cool.  It's probably 6 ft tall.  I found a program that lets you turn any high res picture into a poster that you can print out in 8.5 X 11 sheets and put together like a puzzle.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know if i can be friends with you. You are WAY too crafty. And i am posting about my acting days starting on thursday. for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! My boy would be so jealous. We will have to work on that sin! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I need ALL your info. from the invites to the wording and what you are doing! My 4 and 5 year olds have decided that they want a Star Wars theme for their combined birthday's later this year... You can e-mail me at faithwingnut at yahoo dot com. I would SO appreciate it!!!
    It all looks amazing btw...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh...too cute! You could probably turn those invitations into a little business for yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i must know how you made that stand up poster! my son is a star wars freak and we just started re-doing his room in that theme.

    very cute cards too :)

    ReplyDelete