Thursday, October 16, 2008

IJM Benefit Dinner

Tuesday night was the much anticipated IJM Benefit Dinner.  Good times had by all.  I'm so bummed that I didn't take a picture of our table (thanks for coming Amy M, Bea & Liam!), or the other Cornerstone peeps there with us =(.    
Luke, Amy, Kelli & Dave


****No, Luke is not wearing a "cape" haha.  That is my jacket in my hand hanging down behind his back.  

**********And yes that is a burger king cup in his hand.  Him and Dave stopped for a little more nutrition (haha) on the way home.  Apparently the dinner didn't *quite* fill them up.

2 comments:

  1. Is Luke wearing a cape??? Bet you guys are glad you took BART, it cost us $45 to park, yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy~just wanted to say that you are an inspiration to me.
    Keep Going! We need you!

    ReplyDelete