Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Auction #4 is almost here

I finished it tonight (I guess technically it's early morning) and I'm so excited to post this new item.  This could be, my most favorite item I've ever made.  And I've made a lot of things.  I love love love this fabric.  And this thing, it can appeal to anybody, or everybody.  If you're starting to think at all about Christmas, you will definitely have somebody you can buy this for.  
Where is it, you ask?  Well, I need a model.  I'm tempted to upload the cruddy pictures of myself in the mirror, but then I have to make the creepy walk out to the office in the dark to upload the pics from my camera to my computer, and well, I'd rather not.  So in the morning, I'm thinking 9-10am~ish I will get them up!  

Remember ~ This is the first of my "Project BlackBerrys" stuff I'm working on.  Let's bring those beautiful children home!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment