Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Saving the Earth, one diaper at a time

In an effort to do my part in preserving God's beautiful green Earth, I'm cloth diapering Zeke. You say, diaper pins and dunking in toilets? Oh contrair mon frere. Cloth diapering has come along way. Beautiful fabrics with snaps or velcro are oh-so popular in the CD cult, I mean following :) It is so easy to do, and no more yucky chemicals against baby's skin. Well, almost none. I do use disposables when we will be gone for a long outing or weekend. Kind of like our parents did. Disposables have their place just as paper plates do. You wouldn't use paper plates for all your meals every day right? So wasteful. Same with diapers.
Every CD I put on Zeke is one less disposable in the landfill.

1 comment:

  1. Zeke is a chunk!!! He looks so much like Luke in the second picture.

    ReplyDelete