Sunday, August 3, 2008

New blog

I've decided to start a new blog for all my "changing the world" posts. You can visit it HERE if you are interested. Actually, please do visit it, as I have some exciting ideas I want to share with you. In the very near future I will have some ways you can help change the world too!
I've never cared about blog readership before.  Meaning, my blog has been more for me and documenting my life, more than anything else.  But I really hope to gain some readers with the new blog.  I am passionate about making a difference for the lost, forgotten, oppressed, and abused; and I hope that my blog will help others realize that there are things we can do to help them. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Amy! I've had the same convictions and made the same decision to just recycle those magazines and the clothing catalogs that constantly arrive at my house. (Cancelled the subscriptions that some school fundraiser talked me into..)

    My life has been much more peaceful the last few years because of it. I can't chase the wind. I only have so much energy and I can't afford to waste it on such worldly pursuits. The weak part of me, that may previously have been "driven and tossed by the wind"s of wordly approval, has been set free and strengthened by "not conforming to this world". I need to pursue being spirit-filled, not "hot" (oh, how I hate that word) and hip. Okay, I'm stepping off the soap box! Just wanted to say "right on, girl!" I'm with you!

    Debbie Texeira

    ReplyDelete
  2. try the link again, i just fixed it! thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete