Wednesday, June 11, 2008

P-Town babies



We decided to enjoy the beautiful weather this evening and walked downtown for dinner at "The Quesadilla Shop", as my kids call it (AKA High Tech Burrito). As we were sitting outside eating, another family walks up with a little guy that looked about Zeke's age. He was making the same noises and gestures that Zeke does too. The mom went in to order, and I asked the dad how old the baby was. He said that he was going to be one on the 27th of this month. I said "you're kidding, so is he" pointing to Zeke. Then he asked me where he was born, which I answered Kaiser Walnut Creek. He said, "no way, so was he" pointing to his baby. So then I had to ask what time. Their baby was born at like 4 in the morning, about 3 hours after Zeke. So then he says, I gotta tell my wife this. She comes out of the restaurant and he calls "Hey Aimee", and I interrupt and say "what is her name....Amy?????!!!", and he says "yah, what is your name?" - we are all laughing by this point - except the wife who hasn't heard our whole conversation.

On the corner of Main St, two Amy's (Amy & Aimee) who have both given birth on June 27, 2007 at Kaiser Walnut Creek, meet.

So here's a shout out to Eric, Aimee & Peyton, should you ever stumble across this blog!

The cherry on top was that during the conversation with this other family, I meet another mom of 10 week old twins. Guess what her name was..... =)



.

No comments:

Post a Comment